Monday, October 31, 2011

Reflection


I’m glad to have had the opportunity to take this course. I love technology and want to integrate it in my career as a teacher, as I think it's one of the most important factors that can help teachers today when utilized correctly.  This course provided me with the technological resources that I will need as a teacher. Through the various assignments, I have mastered the use of technology as never before. Interacting and experimenting with tools such as blogs and web pages that enable me to share my thoughts and projects with other people is fascinating, and I think this is very useful in getting your points across, especially in education.

I really enjoyed using inspiration, Photoshop and Gimp and learned how to use them to make concept maps and manipulate images that I will use in my lesson plan. My favorite assignment, although it is challenging, is the digital story telling. I’m really enjoying creating it, as it's a really fun way to present a lesson and I’m sure that my students will enjoy learning through it. I also think that learning about copyright in depth is a vital tool that all teachers need, in addition to how to use or choose the resources.

From this course I have learned how to include the use of digital stories, blogs, and Web Pages into my classroom.  I will adjust my classroom environment and make technology a big part of it. I believe that students nowadays are more engaging in technology, and successful teachers can accomplish their goals better by utilizing technology in their teaching.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your feedback! It has been a pleasure having you in class! I wish you lots of fun in future digital storytelling projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    It has been a pleasure to have such helpful class.

    ReplyDelete