Monday, September 19, 2011

The blog I liked

I really liked the following blog: The Innovative Educator, by Lisa Velmer Nielsen.
           


Reading through the blog, I found her talking about the popular entries in her blog for this week. Some of the topics were really interesting, and for someone who visits the blog from time to time, this is a very convenient way of finding out what’s new and interesting in the blog.

What's Popular This Week on The Innovative Educator



In another entry, she talks about Homeschooling. She discusses the topic from different points of view, such as legal, social and academic. She also provides references and resource that can help the parents evaluate a homeschooling situation.

1 comment:

  1. I like this blog too. I hope you get the opportunity to revisit it often!

    ReplyDelete